Friday, September 21, 2007

Top Five On Friday - 9/21/07

Ready for the Top Five?

Top 5 songs that could be your personal theme song.

1) "I Wish" by Skee-lo. Remember this one? This is every short guy's anthem.

2) "I Want A New Duck" by Weird Al Yankovic. There aren't too many songs about ducks, but Weird Al wrote one!

3) "Stone Free" by Jimi Hendrix. Just like Jimi, I'm an individual and I'll do as I please!

4) "White And Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic. I may not be this nerdy, but I can certainly identify with the song.

5) "Rock And Roll" by Led Zeppelin. This is a fast, fun, song to rock out to - just how I like it.

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Woot! for your two Al choices!

Anonymous said...

Great choice of Zeppelin song! :)

aaronsmusic said...

Great list, especially the Zep song!

Michael said...

I knew I couldn't be the only one with White & Nerdy. Great list!