Thursday, September 20, 2007

Meh

For whatever reason, I've developed a fever since last night. It all started out with a sore throat, as these things usually do for me. I hope it clears up before my class, not that I'm unable to leave the house or anything. Mostly I'm just tired and cold/hot/cold. I'm going to take it easy this weekend (The Eagles are telling me so - their song "Take It Easy" just started playing on the radio.)

On another note, since when does VH1 stop putting artist names and song titles on videos? I was watching TV this morning, and I counted at least three or four videos in a row without artist or song, neither at the beginning nor the end.

Does anyone else see how ridiculous that is? The big bad music industry wants us to buy more CDs, but they can't bother making VH1 tell us what we're hearing? Way to promote the music, idiots.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Feel better!!!

And many thanks for the link to the Nick Lowe interview :)