Sunday, September 09, 2007

Random Ten - 9/9/07

Here's my random ten!

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Many of the songs for this week come from my latest CD purchases.

1) Smashing Pumpkins - Try, Try, Try
2) Smashing Pumpkins - Raindrops + Sunshowers
3) Smashing Pumpkins - This Time
4) ZZ Top - Jesus Just Left Chicago
5) ZZ Top - La Grange
6) The Maytals - 54-46 That's My Number
7) The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
8) Afro Celt Sound System - Persistence Of Memory
9) Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Legs" by ZZ Top.

Here's a random photo from my Photostream:

Chapman Hall 2

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Chrissie Hynde just had a birthday this past week :)

Anonymous said...

I love Machina, and those are some great songs you chose. Cool Blog.