Monday, September 10, 2007

Vindicated!

Two brief things to share:

1) This article backs up what I said earlier about people calling Britney Spears fat. Good for the AP for pointing this out! Let's have more articles about this issue. Let's have celebrities, TV hosts, everyone, speaking about on the absurdity of making fun of Britney Spears' body. I'm sure 99% of the straight men in America would want to sleep with her as she looks right now. This whole body-image issue has gotten way out of hand. People need to get back in touch with reality and realize that humans come in all shapes and sizes - big, small, and everything in between.

2) I've decided to not post a recap of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain tonight. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy. It looks like Anthony will be eating a lot of meat on tonight's show - there's your recap.

Perhaps I'll post a review of his book "Kitchen Confidential" tomorrow. I'm very nearly done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

personally, her being "fat" is the least of my reasons for making fun of her. there are so, so many other jokes and cracks ready to be had with that fool.

but her weight? puhleeze. that doesn't even phase me. personally, i think people look BETTER with some meat on their bones then going around looking like a bony anorexic freak.

personally, i always preferred my partners to have some extra padding. gives my head a more comfy tummy pillow to rest on!