Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast - 10/12/07

Feast time!

Appetizer - When was the last time you were surprised?

A couple hours ago, when I found out Slash wrote his memoirs.

Soup - Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are nearsighted, but I wish they were normal.

Salad - If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

No offense, but . . . lame!

Main Course - Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

I drink a lot of fluids, and I walk quite a bit.

Dessert - What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Right now, I use Crest Pro Health. I don't know if it works any better than normal toothpaste, but I keep telling myself that it does. Do I like it? Yes. Why? It doesn't taste bad.

No comments: