Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast - 11/16/07

Here's the Feast:

Appetizer - What was your first “real” job?

My first 'real' job was earlier this year, working in my mom's office. I did a lot of photocopying.

Soup - Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

Being out in nature really inspires me creatively. The world is an amazing place.

Salad - Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

I am embarrassed when I trip and fall flat on my face.

Main Course - What values did your parents instill in you?

The usual - hard work, taking pride in yourself, never giving up.

Dessert - Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

I honestly don't remember anything from my high school years. Middle school years - "No Fear" t-shirts, popping the lids of Snapple bottles in another person's ear, and, believe it or not, yo-yos. I think that last one was just our school - one guy in particular got everyone started on that.

No comments: