Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday's Feast - 11/2/07

Ready for a feast? Here it is!

Appetizer - How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

I don't know how much I'll be able to spend. I would like to spend around $100, but I don't know if I can take that kind of hit just for gifts.

Soup - What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

The last TV show I watched was last night's Scrubs. It was fairly good, but the show seems to be starting slow this new season. I can't wait to see what actually happens with J.D. and Kim.

Salad - If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I think our living room is cool the way it is right now. I suppose I'd keep the current swirl pattern, but change it to green and yellow (UO colors).

Main Course - Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

They need to invent the T-chip for television. It's like the V-chip, but instead of blocking content, it shows you what politicians really want to say instead of what lies they're telling you.

Dessert - List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

Get Happy! by Elvis Costello
Natalie MacMaster's new DVD
The Beatles' Anthology book.

And clothes. I need clothes.

No comments: