Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast - 11/9/07

You want a feast? You've got it!

Appetizer - Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

I don't often get snacks at the movies (or go to the movies much, for that matter), but who can resist a tub of that buttery popcorn?

Soup - What year did you start using the internet?

I probably started using it in 1996 or 1997. We didn't have it at home, and it wasn't used much at school, so I'd go to the public library and use it there. They had an upstairs room with internet-connected computers. You arrived , signed up, and waited for a station to open up. Then you used the internet for an hour or two. Wow, those were primitive days for using the 'net.

Salad - What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Ussell-Ray. Sounds like a redneck name.

Main Course - Name something you are picky about.

Food! I don't like the taste of most vegetables, and I'm very sensitive to textures and food smells.

Dessert - Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

I did homework yesterday and I did homework today. I'm doing homework tomorrow, too. Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Friday! I am going to get a 1 hour FULL body massage tomorrow afternoon, and manicure/pedicure! There is a great little italian place down stairs from the spa, BEST chicken parmaigina! Why is it the small NON chain places have the great food?????

Have a great weekend!

DEB