Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yawn

I don't know why, but weekends are very boring for me.

I've mostly finished my homework, and I still have tons of time left to fill. The main problem is that most websites don't update on weekends, making my Bloglines very barren and empty. Right now, I'm just listening to music (as usual) and reading the New York Times online. After that, I don't know. Perhaps I'll read. Perhaps I'll Stumbleupon. Perhaps I'll watch a movie. I'd also like to blog, which I'm doing right now. I'll certainly post some photo links later on.

Just like Seinfeld, there is no real point to this post. I'm just putting my thoughts on virtual paper and publishing them for you to read. I apologize for wasting your time. Come back later for more a more entertaining post.

No comments: