Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Report

2007 brought a wonderful Christmas for me and my family.

Christmas Eve was spent, as usual, at my dad's parents' house. We had our gift exchange, ate many goodies and watched the children play. Their neighbors, who are Lebanese and Swedish, came over to share in the festivities.

Christmas day, my brother and his family, as well as my sister, all came over to open gifts. My niece now has a cute little rocking chair with her name on it from my parents. My sister received an iPod Nano! Everyone liked the gifts I gave them. A few hours later, we headed out to my aunt's house for Christmas with my mom's family.

Not long after we arrived there, it began to snow! My aunt and uncle live on a hill, so houses on the valley floor probably didn't see any of the white stuff. It didn't stick, but that's ok. We got to have a white Christmas, but without the hazardous driving conditions.

The typical things happened during the rest of the day - eating, gift-opening, group photos, and more eating.

So what did I get? I got some wireless headphones during the gift exchange at my grandparents' house on Christmas Eve. From my parents, I got a book light, The Beatles White album, a Beatles t-shirt (Revolver album artwork), a new watch, a gift certificate for a book store, and some much-needed clothes. From my other grandparents, I received a book, some spending cash, and some CDs that have not yet arrived but will soon.

I had a great Christmas! Everyone's here, everyone's healthy, and we even had some snow to enjoy.

No comments: