Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast - 12/14/07

Here's the feast for today:

Appetizer - Make up a word and give us its definition.

demagination - an inability to think of something creative and original when asked to do so.

Soup - What is currently your favorite song?

Amazingly enough, I don't really have one right now! I guess I'll pick "La Chanson de Mardis Gras" by BeauSoleil.

Salad - What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

"Get Happy!!" by Elvis Costello and the Attractions. It must be the two-disc edition from Rhino Records. 30 bonus tracks!

Main Course - Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

I suppose mint reminds me of my mother's delicious mint brownies (which she made again last night!)

Dessert - Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Anyone on a reality show. Why? Because attention-seekers should be ignored!

No comments: