Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast - 1/11/08

Who wants a feast?

Appetizer - What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

My middle name is Robert. I don't think I'd change any of my names because my name is part of my identity. However, making my last name easier to pronounce and spell would be nice.

Soup - If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Next question, please.

Salad - What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Amazingly enough, hand-washing the dishes beats out cleaning the bathrooms. The bathrooms don't take too long, but the dishes do.

Main Course - What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

For some reason, I get really uncomfortable when people look at me through windows, in real life or on TV. Just the thought of it gives me the creeps. I can't trace it back to when I was younger.

Dessert - Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

I'm sitting at the computer desk, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. What can I see? A binder, my almost-empty cup of beverage, and my cell phone.

No comments: