Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast - 1/4/08

I'm not used to writing '08' yet. Just when you get used to a year, a new one comes along. Here's this week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer - When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?

Well, it wasn't really a surprise, but I did receive a Christmas card from my friend Beth this year. That's the first thing she's sent that has actually arrived!

Soup - If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

Summer home - Probably a house overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I wouldn't want to leave Oregon, in any case, because our summers are perfect.

Winter home - Some place in the south, maybe Savannah. I don't really care for Arizona. The south has good weather, but more charm too.

Salad - Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

Apple! Fuji apple, in particular. Mmm good!

Main Course - Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I think the black, striped dress pants are the nicest-looking things I own.

Dessert - If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?

That's for me to know and you to wonder about. I'll just say that there were some rough times for my family that I wish I could just forget.

No comments: