Friday, January 04, 2008

Top Five On Friday - 1/4/08

Time for a Top Five!

Top 5 "new" to you songs (That could be new songs...or songs you've just discovered)

Quite a few of these will be songs from my newest CDs.

1) "Men Called Uncle" by Elvis Costello and the Attractions
2) "Mother Nature's Son" by The Beatles
3) "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles (pretty much the newest thing I've heard recently).
4) "Until The End Of The World" by U2
5) "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" by The Beatles (ridiculous title, great song).

I'm still trying to fall in love with my new U2 album. I think I'm starting to discover that I like their singles, but not their albums. Bono needs to tighten up his song structure, methinks.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I agree with you about U2 there are very few full albums of theirs that I like. It's all singles.

Great EC pick btw.