Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Mambo - 1/28/08

Here's the Mambo:

1. They say every snowflake is unique. Name a musician who you think is unique and sounds like no one else.


The man I'm listening to right now - Elvis Costello. He's an original.

2. Snowfall covers everything in sight. Tell us about a cover song you enjoy.

I'll mention the song that just came on - "(What's So Funny 'bout) Peace, Love and Understanding" by Elvis Costello and the Attractions. The original is by Nick Lowe.

3. It snows a lot in Canada. Tell us your favorite Canadian musician.

I think Sarah McLachlan has to be my favorite Canuck. She has such a beautiful voice.

4. Watching the snow fall can be very peaceful. Name a song that brings you peace.

"Blackbird" by The Beatles brings me peace every time I hear it.

No comments: