Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pond Prompts - 1/24/08

It's really cold here in Eugene! It got down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up at 9 this morning. I had to wear both my sweatshirt and my fleece jacket. I've never done that before, but it was so cold that I needed to.

Here's a prompt for your enjoyment:

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?

1. Perfect health for the rest of my days.

2. Financial security for the rest of my days.

3. A perfect, photographic memory (with the ability to block out the bad memories, of course).

#1 would fit in with #2 because perfect health means no health care costs. #2 is pretty self-explanatory. #3 would ensure that, no matter what I read, hear, see and learn, it will always be accessible no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I had to add on the 'but' because, of course, remembering everything means remembering the horrible things too. So I'd choose to have the ability to block memories when I wish.

No comments: