Monday, January 07, 2008

Random Ten - Weekend of Jan 5th and 6th

I owe you all a Random Ten. It was a weekend full of music, mostly from new CDs:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

U2 - The Fly
The Beatles - I Will
Elvis Costello - King Horse
Elvis Costello - Riot Act
Afro Celt Sound System - Mojave
Coldplay - Warning Sign
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
U2 - One
Led Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be

SONG OF THE WEEK: "Dear Prudence" by The Beatles. This is my new favorite song. I wish I knew someone named Prudence so I could dedicate it to her.

I suppose I should do a photo. I'll start posting some of my best shots. Here's one of the famous Keiko ("Free Willy") from 1996:

Keiko

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Love the pic! And Riot Act is such a great song.