Sunday, January 06, 2008

Website Highlights - Bored.com


http://www.bored.com

Bored.com is simply a list of fun links in several different categories. As the title implies, this is a good place to come when you're bored.

This site is one I've known about since earlier times, when we first had the internet. I'm not sure how relevant it is in this day and age. You can probably find much better lists of random sites in other places. I can't even vouch for the level of fun you'll find in these links, nor can I guarantee that any of the links are virus and spyware-free.

So why do I link to it? Well, you can't beat the name. It's a very easy thing to remember. If you're bored, you can go to bored.com! I'm sure some of the links are gems, so just hunt around on the site and see what interests you.

No comments: