Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast - 3/14/08

Let the feasting begin!

Appetizer - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

I'll give it a 3. It's pretty bad, but not completely illegible.

Soup - Do you prefer baths or showers?

I prefer showers. I haven't taken a bath in years.

Salad - What was the last bad movie you watched?

I would say There Will Be Blood, but I've changed my opinion of it. I've only seen it once, and I've still changed my mind about it. I want to see it again.

Main Course - Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

I'm addicted to chocolate. It affects my life by taking money from my wallet and taking time from my day to eat it.

Dessert - Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

Oh, please. That answer changes all the time. Fiddle is always a favorite, and so is bass guitar.

No comments: