Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random Ten - 3/16/08

Random Ten isn't up yet on the Music Memoirs site, but I'm posting it anyway. I've been working too hard on this playlist to not post it.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It's an All-Irish edition of my Random Ten, just in time for St. Patrick's! And there are bonus songs!

1) The Chieftains - Live From Matt Molloy's Pub
2) The Chieftains - The May Morning Dew
3) Four Shillings Short - Heaven's Gate
4) Lunasa - Inion Ni Scannlain
5) Altan - A Nobleman's Wedding
6) Kila - Rachel's Reel
7) Gaelic Storm - Sammy's Fancy
8) Gaelic Storm - Tell Me Ma
9) The Chieftains - Chase Around The Windmill
10) Bothy Band - Rip The Calico
11) Bothy Band - The Maids of Mitchelstown

And one song from the other album I bought last week:

12) Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Please Read The Letter

I've never been to Ireland, so I have no Irish photos to share, but I think this photo sums up the weekend pretty well:

Rainy Reflection

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

It's up now...the meme mistress is sick....and took nyquil and fell into a long fitful sleep...Now I must get ready for work!

Happy St. Patrick's Day...and thanks for playing :)