Sunday, March 16, 2008

Unwanted visitors

The ants have found my room, and they must leave immediately.

There's nothing worse than the constant worry that ants are crawling on you. Oh wait, there is - when you discover there actually are ants crawling on you. I've noticed these little buggers more often in the past few days, and this morning I woke up to find many of them crawling all over my desk. So what happens when I clear off my desk? They disappear! I don't know where they're coming from, but I hope cleaning the desk takes care of them.

I also discovered many ants in the trash and in the trash can. The trash has been taken out, and the can itself has been sprayed and left to dry. Later on, I'll hose it off and dry it.

I wish the little bastards would eat something radioactive so I could see where they are all hiding.

No comments: