Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday's Feast - 4/4/08

Feasting begins now:

Appetizer - Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

I'll pass.

Soup - Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Singing voice or speaking voice? Lately I'm really enjoying the voice of Cathy Jordan of Dervish. And, of course, Alison Krauss.

Salad - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

I don't have a car, so I guess that could be either a 1 or a 10.

Main Course - How do you feel about poetry?

I think poetry can be beautiful, but very hard to understand. I think it can mean more to the person who writes it than it does to the person who reads it.

Dessert - What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

Literally, the last thing I photographed was a puddle. The last photo I took and kept? The one on this post.

No comments: