Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast - 5/2/08

May is here, and so is Friday's Feast:

Appetizer - What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

The one that came immediately to mind was He-Man. I watched many other cartoons as a child, though. The 80s and 90s were great decades for cartoons.

Soup - Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I'd most likely get a cat (and I'd wait until at least one of our current cats was in kitty heaven so there would be no fights). What would I name it? Natalie if a girl, Jimmy if a boy.

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

6 or 7. I don't do it that often, but it's pretty cool to do so when the opportunity presents itself.

Main Course - What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I don't drive, but if I did I would listen to whatever new CD I have or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.

Dessert - When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

The only clock I have in here is my clock radio/alarm. That was back in 2001, I think. I did, however, get a new watch this past Christmas.

No comments: