Monday, May 05, 2008

Random Ten

I totally forgot to do the Random Ten last night, so here it is today:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I didn't get to play last week (it wasn't posted), so I'll do what I was going to do then. Here are some great songs from my latest album purchases:

1) "The Potato On The Door" set - Liz Carroll
2) "The Ghost" set - Liz Caroll
3) "Oh, Bedad!/For The Love of Music" - Liz Carroll
4) "What Is Life" - George Harrison
5) "Awaiting On You All" - George Harrison
6) "Let It Down" - George Harrison
7) "Mean To Me" - Crowded House
8) "Weather With You" - Crowded House
9) "Distant Sun" - Crowded House
10) "Chinatown" - Joe Jackson

Here's a random photo of mine:

Gazing out the window

No comments: