Friday, May 23, 2008

Top Five On Friday - 5/23/08

Today's Top Five topic was my idea!

Top Five things you want to tell/ask your favorite musician/band.

Hey, Afro Celt Sound System . . .

1) Your band is awesome!
2) What's up with your label status? When will you record again?
3) Are you going to do another tour someday? I'd like to see you live before I kick the bucket.
4) Your music is really amazing. I hear new things each time I listen to one of your songs.
5) Please do a collaboration with one of the following artists:

  • The Chieftains
  • Natalie MacMaster
  • David Gilmour
  • Wiime Saari
  • Mairead Ni Mhaonigh (on vocals)

2 comments:

ShannonW said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Russ.

I really need to look up Afro Celt Sound System...you mention it often and have piqued my interest.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

If you work with the Chieftains you can't go wrong. Some of my favorite stuff by EC has the Chieftains joining in :)