Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast - 6/27/08

Time to feast!

Appetizer - What is the weather like today where you live?

Hot and sunny! I don't know what temps we had, but it was at least in the eighties, I think.

Soup - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

Well, first I have to choose a career to be minded about. I suppose that's a 0.

Salad - What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Mostly blinds, I think. That's not something I care about too much.

Main Course - Name something that instantly cheers you up.

My cats! Hey, if you had a cat, you'd be cheery too.

Dessert - How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Usually I don't. However, if I've just been woken from a good dream, or I feel as if I need a little more sleep, I'll hit the button once.

No comments: