Thursday, October 16, 2008

Links, Links, Links - 10/16/08

  • The A.V. Club has an interesting interview with former Talking Heads frontman David Byrne. I'd like to point out that Asperger's Syndrome isn't something that "wears off after a while." You either have it, or you don't.
  • Blogcritics published an article this week entitled "In Praise Of The Beatles." It's an essay about the impact the Beatles had on music and society in general. The author discusses some of the reasons why he thinks the Beatles were so great. If you're a Beatles fan, this is a must-read (especially for the perfect last line.)
I have one more link, but I think I'll post it tomorrow because I may want to discuss it in greater detail.

2 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Beatles = magic. Correct!!!

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Oh, I've very recently been diagnosed with a very mild form of AS as well... not a bad mix: mild bipolar depression, AS & a slight form of Schizophrenia.

No wonder my poor wife didn't appreciate me and eventually divorced me. Fuck. Why did it take 'em 44 years to figure that out???

I'm only sharing that here, because it's not general knowledge.

Anyhows... cool, Life goes on.

Cyalayta
Mal :)