Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday 5 - 11/7/08

Five:

1. What usually marks the middle of your day?

Dinner, maybe? Afternoons usually aren't too eventful and certainly not consistent.

2. From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call?

I can't remember the last time I made or received a call in the middle of the night.

3. On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road?

Probably environmentalism. I do think we should protect the environment, but I'm not going to live in a tree or protest. Nor do I think we should just do as we like with our earth.

4. How likely are you to give someone your middle finger?

It depends on whether they're going to see it or not!

5. When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you?

That seems to happen a lot. Human nature, I suppose.

No comments: