Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ugh

Well, I finally managed to delete the 'Beausoleil' label from all my posts. Then, I tried to apply the label to all the posts to which it is actually relevant - only to have the same thing happen again! Of course, Blogger has no easy way to delete an entire label. I'll have to do this all over again (50 posts at a time - Blogger's software doesn't like anything larger) and probably give up on this label. Oh well.

In other news, I have finally filled up my 250-CD CD holder. Yikes! This is what happens when you buy a lot of two-disc sets. I'm trying to divide the collection in half and put the other half in another holder - but my second-largest holder is now full too! I'm going to have to buy another big holder, or just figure out a new system of storing them. Yes, I know, I should go completely digital. I just don't want to lose all my music when my hard drive crashes. That almost happened in late 2007, and I don't want to take any more chances. When you buy your music online, every lost byte is money down the drain.

No comments: