Friday, May 01, 2009

Top Five On Friday - 5/1/09

April showers bring the Top Five:

Top 5 artists you might not have listened to if not for the internet (tell us how you discovered them)

1) Jeff Buckley. My internet friend Beth got me interested in him. I doubt I would have discovered him on my own.

2) Missy Higgins. I first heard her on internet radio. The song was "Nightminds."

3) Natalie MacMaster. I first heard her on internet radio too.

4) Elvis Costello. I'd heard the name, but the internet made it easy to check out his music without any commitment.

5) Afro Celt Sound System. I didn't want to mention them, but I can't think of anyone else. The name intrigued me, so I headed over to their website and started listening. The rest is history.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Like it would have mattered if you committed to EC :P Have a great weekend :)