Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday Mind Hump - 5/6/09

The Mind Hump for this week:

What is the last book (or books) you bought?

I asked this question for a reason (I went book shopping today), so I'll go ahead and answer it.

Today at Barnes and Noble I bought:

The Art Book. This is a fairly small book packed with some of the most famous paintings in Western history. It's small enough to carry around with you in a backpack or bag, so you can have art wherever you go, if you so wish. All the paintings are in color, and they're big enough to see some detail.

The World's Greatest Buildings. The title pretty much explains it. What I liked about this one is that the writing is geared toward the layman, and there are cool illustrations of the buildings in addition to photographs.

There were other books I wanted to get, but I didn't want to spend too much money. I'll save those for another day, if I ever find them again.

No comments: