Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pond Prompts - 6/18/09

Water, electricity, gas – old-fashioned and boring. What's the next thing that should be piped into your home?

There is only one correct answer to this question.

Bacon.

If you had to report for jury duty today, which book would you take with you?

I did have to report for jury duty (but didn't have to serve), and I took along a book by Chris Rock. If I had to go again, I don't think I'd take the book I'm currently reading (Sometimes A Great Notion). I might take along Bob Spitz's The Beatles. That would give me enough to read for an entire trial. I may be tempted to skip ahead to the part where the band actually forms, though.

What summer food are you most looking forward to?

Strawberries, always. Enjoying them is bittersweet, though, because you know they won't be around forever. Scientists, please come up with a year-round strawberry.

No comments: