Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday Tunes - 10/6/09

This week's Tunes:

What "musical thing" are you looking forward to right now? (concert, album, song, etc)

I'm excited for the new Robert Randolph album, if it ever comes out.  It was supposed to be here in August, I think, but never actually came.  I haven't heard a thing about it since.  I don't even know the title.  I hope this means they're just making it even better until they put it out.

I'm also looking forward to re-buying the Beatles' White Album.  I'm looking forward to re-buying all the Beatles albums I have, in fact.  Apple has done a very good job with the re-releases.  Too bad I can't afford the box set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Robert Randolph is an excellent choice! He and his Family Band are also spectacular in concert :)