Saturday, December 12, 2009

Flickr Fun Saturday - 12/12/09


LE TRAIN-TRAIN ENSOLEILLÉ
Originally uploaded by nouredine


Today, I'm just picking one photo from my Flickr favorites and talking about why I enjoy it so much.

First, this is in black and white, which is almost always a good choice.

I like how much is going on here. It's a busy photo, but not too confusing. It seems like a random capture, but done well.

I really enjoy all the lines happening here -- the building itself, the ladders, and their shadows. I like the use of light and dark and how it creates a nice variety to look at.

Lastly, I really love the placement of the ladders' shadows in relation to the two people walking by. Talk about a fortunate coincidence!

This is the type of photo I can only hope to create some time in my life. I suppose good photos are sometimes happy accidents that come from a bit of planning for something else.

No comments: