Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Tunes - 1/26/10

Here are the tunes for this week:

If you had $50 to spend on music what would you buy.

According to my calculations, $50 will buy three CDs.  So, I would get the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack, "Midsummer's Night" by Dervish, and the remastered version of The White Album by The Beatles.

If you had a chance to see any band @ any venue, who would you see and where?

I'd see the Afro Celt Sound System, and I'd see them somewhere in the outdoors in Ireland.  I know that's not really a venue, but that's the proper place to see them.

If there was one band that (you) like that could reform, who would it be?

Fixed that for ya.

Assuming we can bring people back from the dead, I'd revive Joe Strummer and reform The Clash.

1 comment:

She-Schenker said...

Seems like everyone wants to raise the dead on the last one!