Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tuesday Tunes (or Wednesday tunes?)

Just for fun, you get the Tuesday tunes on a Wednesday:

Are you going to see any shows this summer?

I'm not really planning on it so far.  I'd love to go see either Ringo Starr or Willie Nelson, but I don't know if I can find anyone to go with me, and I don't know if I want to spend that kind of cash on a concert.

How important is seeing a band live to you?

It really depends on how good the band is.  There are certain groups or artists who are known for putting on a good show, and those are the ones you really want to see.  Others, I don't really care one way or the other.  I enjoy their music whether I see them live or not.  Basically, if it's a group I truly care about, I'll make the effort to see them.

What band would you like to see in concert most?

Really?  You needed to ask that one?  You really need me to tell you I'd like to see Afro Celt Sound System in concert before I kick the bucket?  You don't, if you read this blog on a regular basis.

No comments: