Thursday, July 22, 2004

None of my regular reads are updating lately, so I figured I'd update my own blog for once.

The new CD's I've bought this month are "Underneath" by Hanson, "Los Lonely Boys" by Los Lonely Boys, and "Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw. The Hanson CD is much better than I would have ever expected, had not my friend Jess told me about how good it really is. It's really good songwriting and catchy music, so go check it out and thank me later. Los Lonely Boys just rock, and Gavin is so smooth and jazzy and soulful.

I'm gonna try something different from now on. I'm gonna TRY, keyword being TRY, to update this page every other day. Maybe every three days if I'm slacking. I'll probably just post links or random thoughts, but there'll most likely be something new to read here every other day from now on. I know I appreciate when people update their sites often, so I figure it's time for me to kick myself in the tush and do the same.

In other news, I've been selected for jury duty for next month!! That's all I'm gonna say cause I'm not sure how much more I can say. So I might be a little busy in the middle of August.

No comments: