Sunday, August 13, 2006

Let's see what I have in store for you with the Random Ten:

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

1) Buckwheat Zydeco - Buck's Hot Rod
2) Buckwheat Zydeco - Ma 'Tit Fille
3) Los Lonely Boys - Real Emotions
4) Los Lonely Boys - Crazy Dream
5) AC/DC - Highway To Hell
6) Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
7) Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan - Call It Stormy Monday
8) Oysterband - Red Barn Stomp
9) Toby Keith and Willie Nelson - Beer For My Horses

SONG OF THE WEEK: "You Don't Know Me" by Willie Nelson. Is there anyone cooler than Willie? I love how Willie interprets others' songs, and I really love how he's done "You Don't Know Me." Willie can sing anything and make it sound good.

The photo this week is the windmill at the annual Junction City Scandinavian Festival. As I've mentioned before, I went there on Friday and took many photos. The Windmill is the center of it all, the information booth, and a good landmark to use for meeting up with other people if you split up for a while.

Festival Windmill #1

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I took a picture of a windmill like that this weekend too :) Have a great Monday :)

Jeff said...

I like how that kid is staring directly into the picture.