Thursday, August 23, 2007

Links, Links, Links - 8/23/07

  • PBS' Mediashift has a really nice article about Flickr and its positive effects on photographers of all levels. I can't say I've learned as much as some of the people featured in the article, but I've certainly been inspired.
  • Curious about R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closet r&b-opera? Slate explains it all here. I thought the author would talk more about why "Trapped" is truly a great career move for R. Kelly - it takes attention off his quite disgusting legal troubles. R. couldn't have picked a better way to bring some positive attention on himself.
  • Digital Photography School has a great article about the pros and cons of DSLR cameras vs. Point-and-shoot cameras. If you're wondering what basic type of digital camera to buy, this article should be your starting point. As for me, I'm happy with my point and shoot Canon for now, but this article makes a strong case for a DSLR. However, I am in no way able to afford one (and its various accessories) at this time, so I have to stick with what I have.
In an effort to give you more, I resolve to not only give you the links, but to also comment on them.

No comments: