Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast - 10/19/07

The feast is ready!

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

Eh, I don't know. I don't know dog breeds that well.

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?

It makes me think of Prince.

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

It depends on what I'm doing that day, and also on the definition of 'getting ready.'

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have six cousins. I wouldn't say I'm that close to them. I can only think of one whom I see on a semi-regular basis. We're all grown up now.

Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Really Red Flames

No comments: