Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yet another site I've joined

My good buddy Beth has a way of getting me to join sites she frequents. That's how I ended up here! Well, she hooked me into another one - Facebook.

So far, I like it. I just wish I knew more people who were on it. I guess I need to know more people, period. I think it's easier to use than Myspace, and it doesn't have all the other things that Myspace busies itself with (comedy sites, videos, ringtones, etc.) Beth says that it has much less spam, which is awesome considering most friend requests I get are spam now. I also love how you can add little widgets and applications to your profile. The one thing I do wish Facebook would have that Myspace doesn't is the bulletin feature. Maybe I just haven't noticed it yet.

Any of my regular readers use facebook? Shoot me an email and I'll tell you my name, which you can use to find and add me.

No comments: