Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Music Mambo - 3/10/08

Hang up the phone and do the mambo:

1. Which musician would you like to share a telephone conversation with? What would you talk about?

I think I'd like to talk to Paul McCartney. We'd talk about the songs he wrote during his time with the Beatles, if he doesn't mind.

2. Name your favorite song with telephone or phone in the title, or has anything to do with telephones.

"The Phone Call" by The Pretenders

3. If you have a cell phone, what is your ringtone? If you don't have a cell or don't have a musical ringtone, what would you want your ringtone to be?

I don't have a ringtone on mine. I think I'd have "London Calling" or "Little Wing" as my ringtone. Those are both good songs.

4. What's Jenny's number?

867-5309, of course!

No comments: