Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Tunes, and a new CD

I thought now was a good time for another CD purchase, so I went out and got myself Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. I found it used! I was going to buy it for my birthday anyway, so I'll be able to get something different when that time comes.

Here's the Tuesday Tunes:

Green: "Green Eyes" by Coldplay
Beer: "The Pub With No Beer," might be traditional, not sure.
Harp: "Sure as not/sure as knot" by Afro Celt Sound System
Irish: The Chieftains, of course
Celtic: Loreena McKennit. Is she Irish? Scottish? She's Celtic.
Gold: The only thing I can think of is Prince. He's the type of person who would have a lot of gold.
Luck: Keith Richards. How is he still alive?
March: "O'Sullivan's March" by The Chieftains
Folk: Bob Dylan
Stone: "Jumpin' Jack Flash" by The Rolling Stones

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Luck! I love your answer for that one. And yes, I was too lazy to play this week. :(