Monday, June 23, 2008

California Trip Photos

I was so busy today that I almost forget my promised photo post! Well, here it is now. These are some of the sights (and tastes) I experienced on my trip last weekend. I'm not posting any of the photos from the wedding because a) I didn't upload them to Flickr and b) They're private!

My Breakfast

Breakfast on Friday morning - waffle and bacon.

Crop Duster 2

Crop-dusting plane at a rest stop.

Pond and flowers

Arch and chairs

Preparations for the wedding.

Fishy 1

I know one of my readers will be pleased with this fish in a fountain.

California Sunset 5

California Sunset 7

California Sunset 11

Sunsets!

Denny's Biscuit

Part of my breakfast on Saturday.

Wedding table settings

Nice tables outside.

Wedding Cake

The cake!

1 comment:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

What's my goldfish doing in your pond? heh heh.

Cyalayta
Mal :)