Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 6/24/08

Tuesday Tunes:

What if:

What if a friend took your favorite CD and never returned it. First what CD would it be, and how huge of a row/fight would you have with your friend as a result?

Well, it would obviously be Volume 3 by Afro Celt Sound System. If my friend took it and didn't give it back, that means they like it a lot, just like I do. I'd probably ask him or her to buy me another copy if they like my copy so much. If not, I'd go ahead and buy another copy myself.

What if you found a mix CD laying on the ground? Would you pick it up and try to play it?

I most likely would. I'd use it in a CD player instead of the computer, though. What if it's a data CD with a nasty virus inside?

What if you somehow ended up having dinner with your favorite recording artist, what would the dinner conversation be like?

For a change, I'm going to mention another of my favorite artists - Natalie MacMaster. I would ask her about growing up in Cape Breton and her memories of the music of the island. I'd ask her about the places she's been on tour. I'm sure we would talk about her children. I'm sure she'd have to stop several times to feed her little one.

2 comments:

Natsthename said...

Ahh, wouldn't it be lovely to dine with Natalie?! I'm sure you would both have a lovely experience!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm surprised that no one playing as any rare albums they consider gems. Any friend that nabbed any CD of mine is no friend at all.