Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Great RSS Purge of 2008

It has taken some work, but I have finally cut my number of unread RSS items to a manageable number. I have around 30 unread items at present. Of course, this number increases constantly as new items are posted, but I hope to try and keep up from now on. I hate letting things pile up.

I most certainly did not read every single item to get down to 30. I had to cut my losses on some things, and say "I just don't care" to others. When it comes to news from The Hockey News, I usually only care about the scores unless I'm particularly interested in either team. Thankfully, THN tends to post the scores in their headlines.

Will I keep this up and read things as they're posted? We'll see what happens! For now, I continue to read and read.

No comments: