Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Tunes - 11/11/08

Shiver me tunes:

Ocean: "Ocean Breathes Salty" by Modest Mouse
River: "River" by Joni Mitchell or Sarah McLachlan
Sea: "Sea Image" by The Chieftains
Sailor: "Six Months In A Leaky Boat" by Split Enz
Ship: "Ships Are Sailing" by Eileen Ivers
Wave: "Riding The Waves" by Afro Celt Sound System
Sand: Raising Sand by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant
Sail: "Setting Sail/Muineira De Frexido" by The Chieftains
Navy: "In The Navy" by the Village People
Deep: "Deep Channel" by Afro Celt Sound System

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL -- Six Months in a Leaky Boat.
I have not thought of that song in ages. I also liked Crowded House and whenever I hear one song, I always think of the other group too.

I think I am going to go listen to them right now.

Hope all is well with you.
Happy Thanksgiving. So hard to believe it is so near!