Thursday, January 09, 2003

First a "this or that", and then I'll fill you in on my life.
---------
1. "Time" or "Newsweek"? Time. Always been a Time fan
2. "Wall Street Journal" or "National Enquirer"? Wall Street Journal. I've read it before, and it's really not as bad as you'd think.
3. "Sports Illustrated" or "Cook's Illustrated"? Sports Illustrated!
4. "Martha Stewart Living" or "MAD Magazine"? MAD. I used to read that as a kid. Now I realize I was too young to get most of the humor.
5. "Cosmopolitan" or "Maxim"? Ummm since I'm a guy - Maxim.
6. "People" or "Entertainment Weekly"? Entertainment Weekly. I read that online, interesting stuff.
7. "National Geographic" or "Readers Digest"? Reader's Digest.
8. "Good Housekeeping" or "Popular Mechanics"? How about neither? Umm I'd rather read Tolkien.
9. "PC World" or "MacWorld"? PC World. I'm a PC user.
10. "Southern Living" or "Yankee" (magazine about New England living)? *said in Bill the Butcher voice* Yankee!! Ya gotta have a lawt of SAND to read Southern Living.
-----------
Ok that was fun.

Now! I have not been coming on here because I've been working HARD on a LOT of course reading!! I'm taking a literature course, where we do 100-200 pages a WEEK. And two history courses. Normally professors assign reading for the first day, which of course you don't know about beforehand so you are already behind! Well these assignments were into the hundreds of pages. Although I did get off a little easy because the bookstore still does not have one of my books stocked!! Grrr.

This term will be very tough, but not quite as tough because I have some.....interesting....professors. One of them has what I can only assume is a Scottish accent, although not a heavy one. But the inflection sure ain't American. The other professors are interesting characters too. So that makes the classes go by a little easier.

Well that's my information for tonight. I hope to post again soon. Maybe even get to those album reviews I promised. See you all later! :)

No comments: