Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Today is January 14. And according to Christine, this is Bloggin' Lovefest Day. The purpose is to choose one blogger who you love, and write a post under 1500 words saying why you like them so much, and what makes them such a special person. The original post about this idea can be found here. And now, without further ado, here is MY dedication to my favorite blogger of ALL time, and the one who even got me into blogging . . .

Lady Salana!!! Her blog is here and her Livejournal is here. Why do I love the Lady enough to dedicate a post to her? Well there are many reasons. First of all, she is a music FANATIC, just like me, but even more than me. There really isn't too much she doesn't like, music-wise. Of course she has her favorites, but it seems most anything I listen to, she does too. She got me into Jeff and Tim Buckley! That alone makes her ultra-cool!

She is also into hockey. We may not like the same teams or even players, but it's still VERY cool that she's a hockey chick. I couldn't believe she was into celtic music AND hockey!!

She's half Irish and half Portuguese.

She is very in touch with her creative side. From what I hear, always writing, creating, dreaming, thinking. She's very in touch with the natural world; she loves to just take a nice long walk out in the New England wilderness. She likes rain and fog. She's a free spirit, just like I need to be, and I really relate to her on that.

She likes all sorts of TV shows. But not just any TV shows. Smart TV shows. Law and Order, CSI, things like that. But yet she loves the Osbournes too. She also loves movies, she's probably seen so many more than me. She is also into books, and yes she has read many more than me too. A very well read woman, that Lady Salana.

She's into history. Civil War history, medieval history, mythology. Just history in general. She likes to do research. She's not afraid to take on big ideas.

Last, but not least, she's into swing dancing!! And she's got a great personality, she always makes me feel good whenever I talk to her. She has a strange effect on people, she makes them feel important and special and loved. Ladies and gentleman, that is why I love Lady Salana. So go read her blog.

No comments: