Saturday, January 25, 2003

Wow, what an amazing day. Lots of homework, but also some good times. I've been wanting some electronica music lately, so I've been listening to an awesome techno channel on live365.com. In case you don't know about live365.com, it's a web radio site with probably THOUSANDS of stations in every genre you can think of. So yeah, I've been tripping on the techno while watching visualizations on winamp. Fun stuff!!!

Speaking of music, I highly recommend "Konstantine" and "Punk Rock Princess" by the group Something Corporate. These songs were recommended to me by a very good friend. Konstantine is just beautiful, a long nine-minute epic of a song with emotional lyrics and great piano. Punk Rock Princess is just freakin' catchy!!! So go check that out, and thank me later.

Hmmmm I think I might write some more later, probably try to get some Topics Blog questions answered. So look for that!!

No comments: